With Adam still being poorly from Day 73 we opted for a very easy activity – wooden block drop.
Simply drop wooden blocks, such as Jenga, into different cardboard boxes.
I am always surprised for how long Adam can concentrate on such activities. All of the time he appears to really concentrate and gains enjoyment from filling the box up, emptying it and starting again. Great for when you are feeling rubbish.
* Jenga blocks or similar wooden blocks
* A cardboard box
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017