Welcome to our party!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop is hosted by 15 great blogs. It is a blog party where your spectacular creations and fabulous ideas can be seen by so many!
Much of that visibility and success depends upon you!
Please be sure to visit some posts that strike your fancy.
Clicks are how we determine our features.
The more views a post gets, the better its chance of shining in the spotlight next week!
That post may be YOURS!
In addition to receiving more traffic, receiving positive feedback is fun! Tell others how much you like what they did. Follow them on social media, too. This is a party so let’s MINGLE!
The posts visited most last week were…
Top 10 Edible Rainbow Activities from Adventures of Adam (us!)
10 Best Newborn Picks by Julie Borm
Giveaways Increase Blog Traffic by Mom Resource
White Truffle Stuffed Brownies from This Silly Girls Life
And now for THIS week’s party!
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) Black heart (cards)
- PLEASE TWEET OUR PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. Black heart (cards)
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) Black heart (cards)
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. Black heart (cards)
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Natasha of Tiny Tots Adventures
CD of CD’s Country Living
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Niki of Play And Learn Every Day
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Alli of Tornadough Alli
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Follow Us On Pinterest