As it is December it is officially the start of “the holidays.” We have started opening our Book-A-Day Advent Snowman and the Christmas decorations will soon go up. We are excited to see all of your incredible holiday ideas in our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop #152!
Our last party was two weeks ago and was it successful! 700 posts shared and over 1700 views! Yikes! Keep up the good work, team. Fabulous!
Of all the items you shared, here are the features you all loved the most …
Holiday Gift Tag Free Printables from Hawthorne and Main
How Review Posts Can Work For Your Blog by J9Designs
9 Great Dollar Tree Finds by Living On Cloud Nine
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) Black heart (cards)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. Black heart (cards)
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) Black heart (cards)
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. Black heart (cards)
- And, thanks for joining us!
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty