There were several times on Saturday I didn’t think I would be writing this blog post. However, I can say WE DID IT! We completed the Yorkshire 3 Peaks in aid of the Pregnancy Sickness Support charity! We reached the summits of Pen-y-ghent (694m), Whernside (736m) and Ingleborough (723m) within 11 hours. The total walk took us 14 hours and we walked for two hours in pitch darkness.
Do not let these smiling faces fool you It was incredibly hard and extremely painful. Despite completing lots of training I do not think I could have prepared for the physical torture or the psychological impact of the challenge.
You can read about our adventures up Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough or watch the video of our challenge. Please help me reach my fundraising target. I am so close! You can donate by clicking on the picture below. Every pound will make a difference.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017