Water wall painting is such a simple activity that has kept Adam occupied for ages on several different occasions. I gave Adam a tray of water, a variety of different paint brushes and left him to it.
At first he ‘painted’ the floor but as soon as I showed him he could do the same on the wall there was no stopping him.
He found the roller paint brush difficult to manoeuvre.
Adam couldn’t resist a little water play too.
A great simple outside activity if you don’t want to get any toys out.
A bowl of water
Variety of old paint brushes
Adam was 22 months old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017