Tiger, Bob the Builder, Hippo and Kevin the Minion joined Adam and his cousin Beth for a cup of tea at Nanas house. We laid out a picnic rug and set out the small toy tea cup set.
Straight away Adam started to use the teaspoon to mix around in the cup. Nana gave them some Cheerios to put in their bowls. Adam and Beth spent time taking the Cheerios out and then back in the bowls. Kevin the Minion (hand knitted by Nana) got fed the most. All involved enjoyed the toy tea party.
After spending months not really paying much attention to each other, it is lovely to see Adam and Beth playing together. They now follow each other around the kitchen and chase each other around the kitchen island.
* Soft toys
* Toy tea cup set
Adam was 19 months old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017