Last month I made a toddler water wall for Adam and his cousin Beth. I had only used three recycled bottles so it was a work in progress. Today it was a beautifully hot day. Chris cooked us a BBQ whilst Adam and I played in the garden. It was a great opportunity to continue with our water wall.
Obviously Adam couldn’t wait for me to finish before testing out the water wall.
So we have managed a 15 bottle water wall…so far! We just have to wait for more recycled plastic bottles. Watch this space.
Read our first post ‘Toddler Water Wall‘ for the instructions.
Adam was 2 years and 1 month old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017