The number 13 is unlucky for some and it certainly was for us! Another play challenge fail. I thought adding red food colouring to shaving foam inside a zip-loc bag would be safe! A nice non-messy discovery bag activity for Adam and Nana. In true form Beth played with the bag and mixed the red colouring around.
Adam managed to push a car over it and that was about it.
However, after him being poorly for several days I took him to the doctors and he has Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. It would explain why he has been particularly clingy the past few days.
On returning home we discovered that one of the discovery bags had leaked all over Adams trousers. Despite soaking them the red colouring didn’t come out and his trousers are now ‘art clothes’. So in the end a non-messy activity ended up to be the messiest! Note to self – ALWAYS sellotape the edges of zip-loc bags!
* Zip-loc bag
* Shaving foam (cheaper the better!)
* Red food colouring
Adam was 18 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017