I poured flour, oats and lentils separately into 3 disposable gloves to create sensory gloves. After Day 13’s incident I am more cautious of leaks so I placed each glove into another glove. This is easier said than done. I thought it was hard enough getting a childs hand inside a glove.
I didn’t manage to get a photo of Adam playing with the gloves as by the time I remembered to get the camera he was on to something else. His play consisted mostly of placing his hands on top of the gloves and trying to push down on them. He found it funny that you could push the fingers down into the palm of the glove and some would spring back up again.
UPDATE: I have since used the gloves as a Busy Box activity.
* Disposable gloves – you can use the free ones found at Petrol Stations
Adam was 19 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017