Adam continues to be very poorly with Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. His medication seems to be improving things and he left my side long enough to take part in an activity. Dad-dad had got Adam a set of rollerball pens from the 99p Store to do some mark making. One end they were a normal pen but on top they would roll a repeating pattern – great for mark making fun.
This is the first activity Adam has attempted to put anything in his mouth. Typical it’s not actually food after not eating anything for several days. Adam liked rolling the pens along the paper although he found it difficult to hold them correctly to get the full impact of the roller. He enjoyed trying the pens out one after the other and gave them back to Dad-dad each time.
* Rollerball pens. Ours were purchased from the 99p Store but these are similar.
Adam was 20 months old
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017