Adam goes to a weekly Tiny Talk session. They regularly use pom poms for some songs and Adam absolutely loves shaking them. I have been trying to get hold of some since September but they have been sold out. I signed up to get email notification when they were back in stock and received an email to say they were in the sale! They finally arrived today so pom pom play could begin.
Straight away Adam started shaking them.
He was in his element when I sang “The Hokey Cokey” and followed the instructions with the pom poms.
We even caught Grandad having a go!
* Pom poms. These were bought from Mothercare and were in the sale at £1.50 for the pair.
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017