Grandad gave us some polystyrene packaging from a delivery so I placed them in a container and set up some kitchen roll tubes.
Adam immediately posted the polystyrene into the tubes.
Once they were full he lifted the tube up to watch the objects fall.
Adam then transported the polystyrene from one container to another.
I had planned on using this activity as a Busy Box. However Adam kept trying to put the polystyrene into his mouth and realised he could pull them apart.
* Polystyrene packaging
* Kitchen roll tubes
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017