Adam’s latest favourite activity to play at Nana’s house is to get every spice container out of Nana’s spice drawer and line them up on the table. He gets 3 or 4 containers at a time in his arms and then runs to the table. He enjoys counting the spices and experimenting which ones make a noise when he shakes them. He loves playing with spice containers.
It is a game he doesn’t mind Beth playing with him.
Today when they were playing with the spice containers Adam managed to get the top off of the coriander. The seeds spilt across the table.
Adam started to attempt to put the coriander seeds back into the container.
He had started his own fine motor skills activity. He had a great time getting each and every seed back into the container.
Beth attempted to open the lid of each spice container. She enjoyed pulling her top out and pretending to shake the spices down the inside of her top. Role play in action!
* A selection of spice containers. Empty plastic ones would be best.
Adam was 2 years old.
Adventures of Adam has been shortlisted for a BiBs Award.
Please vote for Adventures of Adam in the Fresh Voice category.
Thank you for your support.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017