Nana has been collecting yoghurt drink pots and Adam enjoys lining them up then before knocking the recycled pots down. During the activity Adam put one half of a Fisher Price egg on top and told me it was a hat. However, there weren’t enough eggs to put on top of each pot.
So Nana got out a packet of cup cake cases. Adam took off the eggs and replaced them with the cup cake cases.
After putting hats on the yoghurt drink pots Adam then spent ages transferring the cup cake cases from one pile to another.
The two cousins worked well as a team passing the cup cake cases to each other to create separate piles.
Playing with cup cake cases makes a good HG friendly play activity as no preparation is needed, it doesn’t involve food and promotes independent play. Click on the link below to find more Hyperemesis Gravidarum friendly play activities:
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017