Another simple activity today again due to Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. Adam had to put the penguin shower curtain hooks onto a pole.
Adam struggled keeping them on to begin with but soon had more control. He managed to place each of the penguin hooks onto the pole.
He later turned the pole into a ‘vacuum cleaner’ and hovered the living room floor – even moving the curtains back so he could get to the hard to reach places! It’s great watching him develop his role play.
* Old Shower curtain hooks – I used penguin ones from HomeBase
* A pole – I used a broom handle
Adam was 18 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017