Plan B took place today due to Adam suffering from a double whammy, Hand, Foot and Mouth disease and his second flu jab. It was a simple schematic ‘transporting’ activity where Adam transferred the pegs from one basket to another – peg drop fun.
He got the hang of posting the pegs through the holes too although got frustrated as several were slightly too big.
We tried pegging them around the edge of the basket but Adam’s muscles aren’t strong enough yet.
UPDATE: I added some pegs and a couple of bowls to an Adams Busy Boxes. However, the couple of dozen pegs Adam has access to doesn’t seem enough for Adam and I frequently catch him trying to reach my actual clothes line pegs on the window sill!
* At least two baskets or boxes
Adam was 18 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017