In homage to the World Cup starting today – and for me becoming a football widow for the next few weeks – I created a pea finger football activity for Adam.
I placed some frozen peas into a zip-loc bag and made goal posts from electrical tape. Now I know there should be two goal posts but the bag looked empty with only two. Call it creative license!
I sellotaped the zip-loc bag to our porch window and demonstrated how Adam could push the peas around with his fingers. He got the idea straight away and immediately moved the peas to a goal post.
Adam has recently discovered the ability to count. You can imagine he had great fun counting the peas as he moved them around.
It was a hot day so the peas defrosted very quickly. This meant when Adam pushed the peas to move them, the peas popped. Adam loved popping the peas. Two activities for the price of one!
* Ziploc Heavy Duty Freezer Bags (affiliate links)
* Electrical tape
* Frozen peas
Adam was 2 years and 1 month old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017