I had thought that October was going to be a quiet month – how wrong was I! It has been so busy that I feel that most of November will be spent catching up.
October saw us visit Bluestone in Wales for a 4 night holiday. Memories include swimming everyday, seeing the sunset over Freshwater West and toasting marshmallows. Our review will be on the blog shortly.
I also made two trips down to London. The first was to attend the Family Playtime Blogging conference hosted by Talk To Mums (blog post to follow soon). Then Adam, Nana and I were privileged to attend the opening of Michael Rosen’s Bear Hunt, Chocolate Cake and Bad Things Exhibition. We had a wonderful day going on a bear hunt around the exhibition and playing in the Discover Children’s Story Centre garden. We met up with Play and Learn Everday and explored the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
It has also been Half term so Dad-Dad has been at home. We have been on many adventures including Bure Valley Railway, the Glorious Glowing Lantern Parade at Bewilderwood, an overnight stay at Nana and Grandad’s house and Adam learning to ride his bike. Take a look at our Facebook page for more photos of our adventures.
Finally over on Instagram our Glow In The Dark Loom Band Pumpkin was featured during #Kidscrafts101 Halloween week.
Popular posts in October:
What has been happening in October on Adventures of Adam:
We also launched our 30 Day Simple Play At Home challenge that will run throughout November.
It is hard to believe that 2 years ago we started our first ever play challenge. To celebrate we are inviting readers to join us throughout November to create simple play activities. Each day of the week has a room dedicated to it. Why not join us for the fun! Here are activities based on each room to get you inspired:
We are also hosting the 30 Day Simple Play At Home Blog Hop. We have bloggers from around the world sharing their brilliant simple play activities.
What an exciting month November will be!
Featured posts throughout October:
* Teaching Mama – Everything Early Childhood – Halloween Straw Race
* Mums The Word – Our Favourite Halloween Crafts – Glowing Ghosts
* Best Toys 4 Toddlers – 33 Ideas for Sensory Play With Farm Animals – Little Bo Peep, Old MacDonalds Farm Tuff Spot
* Lemon Lime Adventures – 30+ Totally Awesome Recycled Crafts From The Bathroom – Yacht Tuff Spot
* Wayfair – Pin The Fanks On The Vampire – 10 Unusual Ways To Play With Pumpkins
* Crafty Kids At Home – 30 Owl Arts, Crafts and Activities – Owl Babies Tuff Spot
* Mom Is Forever – Fall Activities For Toddlers – Dinosaur Tuff Spot, Harvest Tuff Spot, Apple Fine Motor Play Busy Bag and Stick Apple Play
* Military Wife and Mom – 15 Creative Ways To Keep Your Toddler Busy Indoors – DIY Car Track Busy Bag
* Let Kids Be Kids – Let Kids Be Kids Linky Party – Harvest Tuff Spot
You May Also Like: