Although so far Adam hasn’t liked anything messy I didn’t know how he would react to something sticky on his fingers. He loves numbers and loves cars so thought I could combine to the two and he may like the activity. I was wrong. Adam hates stickers even if they are number stickers.
Number foam stickers are quite hard to peel off so I peeled off the backs and put them on the edge of the table for Adam to take off one at a time. As he hated the stickers anyway it ended up with me passing him the individual stickers.
The activity didn’t last too long either as it mostly involved Adam trying to take the stickers off of his fingers as quickly as possible.
UPDATE: Although there would be no point putting more stickers and cars in a Busy Box for Adam to do the activity independently, I have added the current cars to a box as he enjoys pointing out the numbers for me to say them back to him.
* Number foam stickers
* Foam car shapes
Adam was 19 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017