The activity today was instigated by Adam. Every few weeks I clean all of Adams toys with Milton. Yesterday Adam helped me by passing me each toy in turn for me to wipe. This morning he was in the corner of our living room and had emptied some cars out the box. It took me a little while to realise he had taken my cardigan from the couch and was using it to clean his cars. A no water car wash!
He was really concentrating on cleaning the car especially the wheels.
I watched him for a little while before he realised I was there.
I grabbed some cloths, sponges and a nail brush from the kitchen and gave them to Adam to use instead of using my cardigan.
He loved it. I had expected him to give up after a couple of cars but he persevered to complete most of the box.
He is a thorough car cleaner
He even branched out into the aeroplane cleaning business!
* Toy cars
* Cloths, sponges and nail brush
Adam was 21 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017