Adams Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease is beginning to heal. Today was a finishing off activity. We completed Adams name canvas painting using acrylic paints. Amazingly today he was even finger painting!
When he had finished painting he kept pointing over to the window sill. It took me ages to work out what he wanted. I had left yesterday’s rollerball pens there in a basket. I gave him the basket and he spent ages going over his painting with the rollerball pens (with the lids on).
Once the paint had dried I slowly peeled off the masking tape to reveal his name.
* The same equipment as used in Day 51
* Rollerball pens from Day 54
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017