Each year all our old Christmas trees get taken to Nana’s house to go on the bonfire. Nana and I have been thinking what play activities we could do with an old Christmas tree.
So far we have only come up with throwing ball pool balls at the tree to see if the tree would ‘catch’ them. Adam associates his ball pool balls with Mr Tumble so I added him to the Christmas tree.
Although Adam is able to throw a ball a short distance there isn’t much height to it.
I lifted Adam up a few times to attempt to get the balls a little higher but those balls usually missed the tree.
Can you suggest another recycled Christmas tree activity? Add your comments below.
* An old Christmas tree still in its stand
* Ball pool balls
* Mr Tumble (optional)
Adam was 20 months old.
Are you looking for Christmas Ornaments crafts to do with your children? Then take a look at Red Ted Art’s Christmas Ornaments ebook. Find 30 festive easy-to-do ideas all in one place. Click here to find out more.
Check out our other ways to play with….
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017