Day 29 of our 31 Day Sensory Play Challenge is balloon play. Some time ago I purchased a packet to create your own Minion balloons (affiliate link). It was finally an opportunity to use the pack as well as our additional yellow balloons (affiliate link).
We started by using the create your own Minion balloons pack. I inflated one balloon and Adam helped to stick the stickers onto it. This was a little tricky as the sticker would lay flat onto the balloon but Adam enjoyed the process. The second balloon in the pack was long and thin. I attempted to blow it up but I failed with my asthma. Instead, we decided to use our own yellow balloons. Adam placed all the stickers in the correct order and could tell me the Minion’s body parts.
I made 4 other Minion balloons by using the same method as when creating our balloon shot puts during our indoor Olympics. I filled them with lentils and partially inflated them. Using the pen provided in the Minion balloon packet I attempted to add Minion features.
Adam enjoyed throwing the Minion balloons around the living room and the four small balloons came in handy for kicking.
* create your own Minion balloons pack (affiliate link)
* yellow balloons (affiliate link)
* Lentils and a funnel.
31 Day Sensory Play Challenge Blog Hop:
Other sensory activities using balloons:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017