Since starting our 100 day play challenge we have started collecting milk bottle tops. In fact my family are collecting milk bottle tops for us too! In a short time we have quite a collection – despite already making our milk bottle ladybugs. Lots of future milk bottle top play.
Adam likes to transfer the bottle tops from one container to another. This particular time he chose to transport them in his wheelbarrow around the living room and then into a plastic container.
Later on he started to make a long line with the milk bottle tops.
Simple, quick and a free activity. HG friendly too!
Milk bottle tops
Adam was 23 months old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017