The month of May saw Adam turn three years old. Where did my tiny baby go? We celebrated with a bank holiday weekend of trips. We spent a day at Pensthorpe with Nana, went swimming and had a birthday party with immediate family. Did you see Adam’s birthday cake? It came from Norfolk Sweet Cakery and is made from sweets. It was delicious and loved by us all!
On the same day as my birthday the UK General Election was held. For the past three years we have taken Adam to vote with us – you are never too young to learn the importance of voting.
In May I traveled up to Birmingham for a Pregnancy Sickness Support trustee meeting and to attend the 3rd National Healthcare Professional Conference for Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I was the only non-medical professional giving a talk during the conference.
Then on May 15th it was International Hyperemesis Gravidarum Awareness Day.
Did you see the Hyperemesis Gravidarum Awareness video I created for the day? It gives a small glimpse into what it is like going through an HG pregnancy.
Popular posts in May:
What has been happening in May on Adventures of Adam:
Featured posts throughout May
* Baby Centre – 22 Brilliant Busy Bags for Babies, Toddlers and Preschool – Clothespin Rainbow Busy Bag, DIY Car Track Busy Bag, Mr Men Shapes Busy Bag, Aliens Love Underpants Busy Bag
* Teaching Mama – Everything Early Childhood (Week 2) – Giant Car Track
* One Creative Mama – Best Busy Bags For PreSchool and Toddlers – Mr Men Shapes Busy Bag, Clothespin Rainbow Busy Bag, Aliens Love Underpants Busy Bag, DIY Car Track Busy Bag
* Baby Centre – 20 Rainy Day Rescue Ideas Your Kids Will Love – Cupcake cases, Pipe Cleaners, Ways to play with straws, Ways to play with pegs
* Baby Centre – Farm Theme Activities for Play and Learning – Farmyard party games, Farmyard Sensory Bag
* Sight and Sound Reading – Best Paper Airplane To Teach Letter A – Number Cereal Sensory Bin
Guest Posts in May:
Coming up in June:
BritMums Live, a two day blogging conference, takes place in June and I am excited to be going again this year. No award nominations this year which means I get to fully enjoy the conference! It is also a chance to spend two days with my friends Mummy Whiskers and The Family Patch.