I appeared to have blinked and May disappeared. It is no wonder though with the amazing events that the month brought. We started off by celebrating Adams 4th birthday at Drayton Manor and Think Tank Museum.
The next weekend I celebrated my birthday whilst reviewing a holiday cottage in Cromer.
During the month I was invited to attend the grand opening of Number 4 Privet Drive at the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour. We were one of the first people to see inside the Dursleys house at the red carpet event.
May is always Hyperemesis Gravidarium International Awareness Day and I attended the annual HG conference as my role as trustee of the Pregnancy Sickness Support charity.
That is not all! In May I found myself in Birmingham for the Tots100 Blog Camp. I had a 4am start and didn’t get home till 11pm. I certainly felt the effects the next day! It was worth it to spend the day with blogging friends and learn new tips.
During May we also welcomed a new member to our family – Tony the Musk Turtle.
Finally we finished the month with Adams 4th birthday party.
We also continued our A-Z Fine Motor Series continues over on Best Toys 4 Toddlers:
Popular posts on Adventures of Adam in May:
What has been happening in May on Adventures of Adam:
11. The Lost Smile
12. #365Penguins – May
Featured posts throughout May:
* Tots100 – Half Term Craft Ideas From Bostik Bloggers – DIY Weather Binoculars
* Little Bins For Little Hands – Alternative Slime Recipes With No Liquid Starch – Fybogel Slime
* Teach Beside Me – Cloud Formations – DIY Weather Binoculars
* Tots100 – Wrigleys Extra Smile Back Project – The Lost Smile
* Best Toys 4 Toddlers – 7 Days of Shape Activities For Tots School – Learning Shapes with Toy Cars
* Emma Owl – 50 Story and Craft Ideas – Lost and Found
* Growing Hands On Kids – Sensory Plympic Games – Indoor Toddler Olympics
* The Gingerbread House – 12 Elmer The Elephant Crafts To Celebrate Elmer Day – Elmer Window Art
You May Also Like: