Adam spent the afternoon at Nana Julies. She made bread and let Adam explore his own bread dough. He has come a long way from Day 4 where he refused to touch playdough.
Adam didn’t mind getting his hands covered in flour and used his fingers to make marks in it. He even attempted to eat the dough several times.
He was very proud of his finished mini bread roll.
Later Adam and Nana went for a walk to Nana’s wood. It was incredibly muddy and the mud went over the top of Adams welly boot! Whenever Adam gets dirty in any way he will just freeze. He stands still until you help him.
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017