When shopping the other day I saw this magnetic penguin and thought it could be used for a simple activity. At 99p it was also a cheap activity. Adam had to put the pieces together to form a Christmas penguin magnet. Although the penguin seemed simple on the packaging it actually involved several pieces. Adam was able to point to different penguin body parts.
UPDATE: The magnetic penguin has been left out on the fridge and Adam can play with it at any time.
* Magnetic penguin
* Fridge door or other large magnetic surface
Adam was 19 months old.
Are you looking for Christmas Ornaments crafts to do with your children? Then take a look at Red Ted Art’s Christmas Ornaments ebook. Find 30 festive easy-to-do ideas all in one place. Click here to find out more.
Check out our other ways to play with….
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017