We had bought the two light sources when Adam was a few days old and we used to use them in his bedroom. However, he hasn’t seen them since he was a few months old and has never had the opportunity to explore them close up.
The advantage of winter time is that it is dark early so we did a light play activity just after tea. The disadvantage is that it was difficult to get photos that weren’t all blurred.
Adam explored the fibre optic light whilst still in his highchair. He liked to swish his hands across the light and wait for it to settle again.
He was less sure of the plasma ball. He enjoyed watching our hands on the ball but at first would only touch it with one finger. Eventually he did place his whole hand on it, but only when sitting on my lap!
* Fibre optic light
* Plasma ball
Adam was 18 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017