Today’s letter as part of our Tuff Spot A-Z Challenge is L. Having a toddler who is obsessed with the alphabet there could only be one activity for today – L is for Letter Tuff Spot.
This post contains affiliate links
It was a super quick activity to set up. I simply placed the majority of Adam’s letter activities into the Tuff Spot. In clockwise order I added:
1. DIY Alphablock Dominoes I made Adam last year. They still get used frequently and he can now play the game independently.
2. Letters from the game Nab It. Adam enjoys linking the letters together.
7. Alphablock cards that came free in an Alphablock magazine
Adam had a fantastic afternoon playing with the different elements of the Tuff Spot. Unfortunately my camera battery ran out. The only photo I got was just as he had completed the Alphablocks Giant Floor Puzzle.
I love super quick set up activities that occupy a little one for ages!
Tuff Spot Blog Hop:
Other Tuff Spot Activities beginning with L:
Leaves, Letters, Lids, Lentils, Lavender, Light and Dark
Tomorrows Tuff Spot A-Z Challenge letter is M.
M is for:
Messy, Magnets, Masking Tape, Music, Mirror, Mark Making, Minature World, Marble Painting, Monsters, Maps, Money, Mud
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017
- Gift In A Tin Review – Small World Busy Bag - July 20, 2017
- Cars 3 Plush Range From Posh Paws - July 14, 2017
- Arthur Price Despicable Me Cutlery and Breakfast Set - July 12, 2017