Adam has mixed feelings about bath time. He loves being in the bath but hates getting out. After purchasing some foam letters in the January Sale I put them into tonight’s bath.
It was hard to tell who had more fun. Adam sticking the letters to the wall or Dad-dad sticking the letters to Adam’s back!
The activity was great at getting him out of the bath too. Once he had put all the letters away in the bag he decided it was time to get out. No tears!
* Foam letters
* A bath
Adam was 19 months old
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017