As Adventures of Adam is now 4 months old I thought I’d start a monthly roundup. Here are the adventures we had in June.
Popular Posts in June:
What has been happening in June on Adventures of Adam:
8. Paint Splat
June has been a very busy month for features on other blogs. Adventures of Adam has featured on:
* The Chaos and the Clutter – Huge list of activities for outdoor sensory fun – Jelly digging and shaving foam car tracks
* The Inspired TreeHouse – Movement Monday – Giant Spider Threading
* JDaniel4’s Mom – Kids Outdoor Fine Motor Fun – Coiled Pipe Cleaner and Sheep Shearing
* The Jenny Evolution – Summer Backyard Activities for Kids – Paint Splat
* Excite and Explore – 10 Boredom Busters – Stacking Cups
* Mess for Less – Outdoor Activities – Giant Spider Threading
* Teach Me Mommy – Busy Bags for Two Year Olds – Aliens Love Underpants
* Snotty Noses – Awesome ways to cool down this summer – Toddler Water Wall
* Teaching Mama – The Ultimate List of Eric Carle Activities – Hungry Caterpillar
* Rainy Day Mum – 7 screen free activities for summer time fun – Toddler Water Wall
* About Family Crafts – 36 Very Hungry Caterpillar Crafts – Hungry Caterpillar
* Learn with play at home – 7 days of water play – Toddler Water Wall
* Country Kids at Coombe Mill – Coombe Mill Activity Hour (6th June) – Adam Climbs Pen-y-ghent
* Gift of Curiosity – Animal crafts and learning activities – Sheep Shearing
* Julie’s Notebook – Finding the positives from a negative situation – Guest Post about Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Adventures of Adam was also mentioned on:
* Katy Hills Blog – What Katy Did
* Artifully Carin – Reflections on BritMums Live 2014
* Ghostwriter Mummy – Ways to play with rainbow playdough
Celebrations in June:
We had two things to celebrate in June. First, Adventures of Adam was a finalist in the Brilliance in Blogging (BiBs) Fresh Voice category.
Secondly, It was Nana’s birthday where we had a family tea party in the garden. Just Sew By Nicola created a cushion for Nana with her three Grandchildren’s hand prints on. Check out her page for more of her wonderful creations.
Adventures that didn’t make the blog:
Adam loved the Crazy Club indoor play area at Great Yarmouth – especially the big slide.
We visited the farm animals and had several tractor rides at the Easton College Open Day.
Wow – how busy can one month be!
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017