This was a very hard activity to take photos of! Not only was it pitch black in our living room but also Adam wouldn’t keep still through excitement so all the photos were blurred. Being in the dark doesn’t bother Adam at all so he loved the activity.
We made glow stick artwork, patterns in the air, placed the glow sticks in a saucepan to look at the reflections and rolled a glow stick circle across the floor.
* Glow sticks
Adam was 20 months old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017