I decided to combine two activities today from Day 13 disaster, Day 50 and Day 58. By placing glow sticks in a shaving foam zip-lock bag I had a new style of sensory bag – a glow in the dark sensory bag.
In one bag I made a circle out of the glow sticks in order to make the number 10.
In the other I added 5 single glow sticks. I snapped the glow sticks before putting them into the zip-lock bag and then added the shaving foam.
It was impossible to take a photograph of the activity once the lights were turned off as the glow sticks hardly showed up through the shaving foam. As usual I got carried away with the amount of shaving foam I put in.
However, earlier on in the day Adam had chosen his own activity. He took a particular liking to emptying Nanas cutlery drawer. He wasn’t happy until everything was removed and he could put it all back in.
* Zip-lock bags
* Shaving foam
* Glow stick
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017