February may be the shortest month of the year but it certainly has been a busy month here at Adventures of Adam. We completed our 31 Day Sensory Play Challenge and went straight into our Five Senses Play Challenge. So far we have completed the sense of touch, smell, taste and hearing with the sense of sight week during March.
We also managed to achieve two blogging goals – ones that I made right at the start of our blogging journey. I wanted to have reached 100,000 page views within a year. I managed to reach the goal with a month to spare. Now working towards the next huge goal!
As it was a Half Term Holiday this month Adam had many adventures that did not make it to the blog. He had his second theatre visit when we saw Room On A Broom and his first cinema trip to watch Shaun The Sheep.
Adam had his first experience of family bowling with his two cousins. We discovered Nana is good at bowling! Daddy managed not to come last.
It was also a chance to explore Nana’s wood. Adam and Beth have turned this branch into a broom from “Room on a Broom” and spend their time re-enacting the story.
In January we managed to blog 46 times. I said this would be a record we would not be beating any time soon. However, this month we opened our blog up to several guest bloggers and came very close to beating this score. Despite three less days we managed an amazing 44 posts.
Popular posts in February:
What has been happening in February on Adventures of Adam:
Week 1- Sense of Touch
Week 2 – Sense of Smell
Week 3 – Sense of Taste
25. Edible Car Track
Week 4 – Sense of Hearing
34. Sense of Hearing Round Up
Week 5 – Sense of Sight – starting in March
We also managed to squeeze in some other activities:
Guest Posts throughout February:
Last month I forgot to mention our wedding was featured on You Baby Me Mummy. Have a read how Chris proposed, our wedding in Rome and what we did the day after our wedding!
Featured posts throughout February:
* Messy Little Monster – Superhero Ideas For Kids – I am Super Capes
* Intentional By Grace – The Ultimate Guide To Sensory Bins – Number Cereal Sensory Bin and Neon Space Sensory Bin
* All For The Boys – Fort Friday – Build A Space Fort
* The Train Driver’s Wife – 15 Indoor Sensory Bins For Toddlers – Neon Space Sensory Bin
* The Train Driver’s Wife – 15 Indoor Fine Motor Activities For Toddlers – Pipe Cleaner Posting, Pom Pom Play and Threading Hearts
* Red Ted Art – Clothespin Heart – Guest Post
* See Vanessa Craft – Dinosaur Sensory Bin + 30 Sensory Play Ideas – Oats and Chick Pea Building Site
* Golden Reflections Blog – A is for Alphabet Sensory Play for Kids – Alphabet Slime and Alphabet Pasta Messy Play
* My Mundane and Miraculous Life – Valentine’s Day Learning Activities for Preschoolers – Magnetic Valentine Hearts
* Kid World Citizen – Sheep Crafts for Chinese New Year – Sheep Window Art
* Baby Centre – Turn Plastic Bottles Into Toys – Toddler Water Wall, Pipe Cleaner Posting and Bubble Snake
* Baby Centre – Valentine Sensory Play For Babies and Toddlers – Neon Valentine Sensory Bottles
* The Story Of The Unique Sheep – A Unique Sheep Party: Part 2 – Sheep Shearing
Coming up in March:
We have one week left of our Five Senses Play Challenge with the sense of sight. Soon we will announce our next play challenge. We are extremely excited about this challenge!
We have a HUGE competition appearing very soon as well as an important date for us – our 1st Blogging Anniversary! An action packed month ahead.
You May Also Like: