This months Bostik Blogger theme is Easter. Our box contained Bostik Fast Tak – a multi-purpose spray glue. This is something I have never used before. With the promise that it will stick to almost everything I decided to use it to create an Easter Chick Wreath.
Resources needed to make an Easter Chick Wreath
* Easter Chicks – I used 90 chicks in total
* Cardboard ring made from drawing around two plates on a cardboard box
* Newspaper or an old table cloth to protect any surfaces
How to make an Easter Chick Wreath
1. Use scissors to snip off the chicks legs. Do this to all of the chicks required.
2. Cover a table with newspaper or an old table cloth.
3. Take your cardboard ring and spray Fast Tak onto a small section. You need to position the Fast Tak can 15-20cm away from the area before spraying. The glue will remain tacky for about 4 minutes.
4. Position three chicks onto the cardboard ring so that they are facing the same direction.
5. Move the cardboard ring to another part of the table. I found that the chicks would stick to the table if I didn’t move the wreath frequently.
6. Repeat numbers 3 and 4 until the the cardboard ring is covered in chicks
7. Display your completed Easter Chick Wreath
There are several ways you could display your Easter Chick Wreath. It could be used as a center piece at the Easter Sunday dinner table. Fill a tall glass vase with decorative craft eggs and place it in the middle of the wreath.
Alternatively the wreath can be hung from a door. I simply attached Blu Tac to the back of the cardboard ring and pushed the wreath onto our front door.
The Bostik Fast Tak was easy to use and securely fastened the chicks to the wreath. As Fast Tak can be used on paper, card, foam, leather, rubber, rigid plastics, metal, wood, hardboard, cork, stone and even concrete no doubt I will be using it again very shortly.
Disclaimer: We received a box craft materials as part of the Tots100/Bostik Craft Bloggers Club #BostikBloggers
You May Also Like:
Check out our other ways to play with…
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017