I bought these Dragon Hands Temporary Tattoos (affiliate link) some years ago and had never got around to using them.
I had imagined they would stay on your hands for some time and didn’t fancy going around with a dragon attached to my hand. However, after I actually read the packaging I realised they aren’t designed to stay on for a long period of time.
There were a range of dragon colours to choose from and you could decide if you wanted one on your left or right hand.
The Dragon Hand Tattoos were easy to apply – although I still made Dad-dad go first!
You rub the tattoo on to your hand, hold it under water for 30 seconds and then slowly peel off the tattoo.
The idea was that the two dragons would talk to each other and Adam would find it very funny. However, Adam seemed more concerned about what we had stuck on our hands and why it wouldn’t come off. Instead of playing a big role play scenario Adam kept pinching our hands to get the tattoo off.
We will try the activity again when Adam is a little older!
As a side note the tattoos didn’t last too long. Mine came off with a little scrubbing in the bath and Dad-dads came off by rubbing baby oil over the dragon.
* Dragon Hands Temporary Tattoos (affiliate link)
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017