This DIY activity was quick to set up. I cut holes in a recycled kitchen roll tube and took some straws out of the cupboard.
Adam had to push the straws through the holes to make a reverse kerplunk – without the marbles!
At first he wanted to drop the straws inside the kitchen roll.
He found this hilarious!
Eventually he did put the straws through the holes and soon got the hang of it.
He persevered for ages. This activity will definitely be turned into a Busy Box activity.
* Kitchen roll tube
Adam was 21 months old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017