Using a plank of decking and a couple of recycled boxes Adam had fun pushing the cars down.
Decking is useful as it has ridges along its length so the vehicles are less likely to roll off the edge. The boxes were simply sellotaped to the decking to make tunnels.
Adam thought the tunnels made a great addition to his track and would push a car up the track until it got half way through the tunnel and then take it out the other end using his other hand.
Adam loved his car ramp that he even carried on the activity in Nana’s chicken run. That was in between chasing the chickens of course.
* Plank of decking or wood
* Recycled cardboard boxes
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017