I had bought the ‘Crayola Colour Wonder Monsters University’ pack in the January sale for when Adam was older. However he spotted it today and kept bringing it to me – despite my best attempts at hiding the colouring book in different resource boxes!
The description of the pack said “Colour Wonder products are non-toxic and won’t colour on skin, furniture or carpets! The special ink in Colour Wonder Markers is clear on most surfaces, yet each marker ‘magically’ shows up a different colour on Colour Wonder Paper. Select your colour, start colouring and discover all the hidden designs as colours magically appear on the page.”
The description was accurate. Adam immediately tried to colour in our carpet and it didn’t leave a mark. Note to self – never do felt tip colouring on the floor with Adam.
It was a simple activity due to Adam recovering from a sickness bug. The only problem was that the ‘colour wonder’ pens do not show up instantly on the paper. Even I had a try thinking there was something wrong with the pens. The concept is a great colouring idea in theory but not for toddlers who are finding out about cause and effect.
* Crayola Disney Pixar Color Wonder Monsters Inc University (affiliate link)
Adam was 20 months old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017