As soon as I got the Tuff Spot Tray (affiliate link) out Adam was attempting to pour the baby oil into a container.
I placed the box on the Tuff Spot and Adam scooped out 4 cups of flour into it.
He didn’t mind getting the flour all over himself.
There wasn’t much baby oil left after Day 9’s Discovery Bottle activity. I poured the baby oil on top of the flour and let Adam mix the two ingredients together with the small scoop.
The cloud dough was lovely and soft to touch.
It moulded together like damp sand but became powdery flour again by applying a little pressure to it.
Adam didn’t mind holding the dough at all and liked to crumble it.
When I was cleaning the Tuff Spot out and Adam discovered a bowl full of rain water and leaves. He found it very funny to dunk the baby oil lid into the water for a few seconds and then pull it out. Each time he giggled when he took the lid out. This went on for several minutes.
* Tuff Spot Tray (affiliate link)
* Baby oil
* Cup scoop
* Small scoops or spoons
* Shallow box or tray
Adam was 20 months old
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017