It was a nice simple activity today as Adam is still poorly. I took the paper off of the back of the sticky bows and gave it to Adam. He then stuck the Christmas bows onto a Christmas present. The Christmas bows were big enough that Adam didn’t have to touch any of the sticky tape. As I had found out on Day 35 Adam certainly does not like sticky tape.
Even the cars got a look in. Adam manoeuvred the cars in and out of the bows. Unfortunately there are no photos of Adam playing though as they were too blurry.
* Christmas sticky bows
* A large wrapped present
Adam was 19 months old.
Are you looking for Christmas Ornaments crafts to do with your children? Then take a look at Red Ted Art’s Christmas Ornaments ebook. Find 30 festive easy-to-do ideas all in one place. Click here to find out more.
You May Also Like:
Check out our other ways to play with….
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017