When putting up the Christmas decorations Adam took an instant liking to the Christmas baubles. Instead of attempting to keep him away from them I decided to give him free rein of them. Our special Christmas decorations are towards the top of our 8ft Christmas tree so are definitely out of reach. We have collected a big box of extra baubles over the years so there were plenty to go around.
Using our Ikea plastic bag dispenser I demonstrated to Adam how he could throw the baubles into it. He soon got the hang of it – although he was dunking the baubles into the dispenser more than throwing them in.
* Christmas baubles – ensure they are plastic or will not break
* A large box
* Ikea plastic bag dispenser – or anything similar
Adam was 19 months old.
Are you looking for Christmas Ornaments crafts to do with your children? Then take a look at Red Ted Art’s Christmas Ornaments ebook. Find 30 festive easy-to-do ideas all in one place. Click here to find out more.
Check out our other ways to play with….
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017