Adam is still getting to grips with the fact that he can’t go out to play at 6am. Mostly because I need a cup of tea before I can function with having a little boy who prefers to run rather than sleep. So to distract him I found two planks of wood in the garage and provided another car ramp for him.
Since our guttering fun activity during our 100 day play challenge Adam has loved ramps. The guttering is now a permanent feature in our living room and we have another one that stays outside all the time. Anything and everything gets pushed down the ramp.
It didn’t seem to bother Adam that the quickly formed ramp was shorter than his usual guttering. He liked watching the cars make a big pile at the bottom.
At one point Adam was sitting inside the box and pushing cars down each of the ramps. Unfortunately my camera decided to run out of battery at this precise moment!
The activity distracted Adam long enough for me to have a cup of tea without Adam attempting to give me his wellington boots to go outside and play. An HG friendly activity too.
* Cars or toy vehicles
* Planks of wood or ramps can be made from books, shelves etc. Younger cousins also make great ramps.
Adam was 2 years old.
Adventures of Adam has been shortlisted for a BiBs Award.
Please vote for Adventures of Adam in the Fresh Voice category.
Thank you for your support.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017