Cars featured again tonight. I recently found some foam car shapes in PoundLand – much quicker than cutting them out! We used them with the foam car track from Day 3 activity. By sponging a little water onto the bathroom wall the cars and tracks stayed put.
Although Adam preferred to take the cars and road off of the wall he eventually realised he could move the cars along the road.
I was surprised how easily the foam sheets stuck to the wall. This will definitely be an addition to our bath time toys.
TIP – an easy way to dry the foam shapes is to use a sock hanger on the shower rail.
Preparation time is based on if you have already made the tracks from Day 3.
* The cut out road foam sheets from Day 3
* Car foam shapes (I bought these from PoundLand)
* A bath
Adam was 18 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017