A few weeks ago our television had to be taken away to be repaired. When it was returned it was covered in bubble wrap. I told the driver how I love bubble wrap and he let me keep it all. So today we simply filled Adam’s ball pool with the bubble wrap.
The only problem is that Adam is ill yet again. The Doctors “working diagnosis” is one of three things but we think it is likely to be Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease…again! It has been a long 24 hours with Adam being ill, clingy and not sleeping.
* A ball pool
* Large amount of bubble wrap
Adam was 20 months old.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017