Adam loves dropping objects into different containers so I bought a little flip bin for him. He has a big box of wooden bricks which were perfect to fit in the lid.
I didn’t have to demonstrate to Adam what to do. He immediately popped a wooden brick in the bin.
He did look very surprised when the brick disappeared
– as if by magic!
He kept looking for the brick…
… and then laughing when he couldn’t see it.
* A flip bin
* Wooden bricks or any other small non-breakable items
Adam was 20 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017