This ball drop activity was extremely quick to set up . We already have the ball pool in the living room so I simply put two toy tubs in the middle.
The idea was that Adam could practise ball throwing by attempting to get the balls into a tub from a little distance. He didn’t quite get the hang of throwing the balls as he was too distracted by dropping them in.
He almost filled one tub by dropping the balls. He kept walking half way across the living room to get the balls each time.
However, he realised there was a simpler way to get the balls from the ball pool to the tub. So he moved the ball pool to the tubs!
He even gave himself a clap…
…and laughed when he put the first balls in the tub.
Adam already has his Mums find-the-easy-option gene!
* Ball pool balls
* Two toy tubs
Adam was 21 months old.
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017