This was my first August as a blogger. I realised the first week into the Summer holiday that blogging would be an impossible task. So our usual toddler play activities were put on hold and we focused on toddler friendly days out instead.
In a few days I will attempt the Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge in order to raise money for the Pregnancy Sickness Support charity. 25 miles up 3 peaks in less than 12 hours. The Summer has been spent training with my Mum and I completing a 19 mile walk and an 18 mile walk. You can sponsor my challenge here.
Popular Posts in August:
What has been happening in August on Adventures of Adam:
Featured posts throughout August:
* Super Mommy Club – Apple crafts and activities for toddlers and preschoolers – Apple drop
* Kids Activities Blog – 50+ Fun Birthday Ideas for boys – Farmyard theme birthday party
* Emma Owl – A splishin’ and a splashin’ – Bath car track
* Lalymom – Apple Themed Fine Motor Activities – Apple drop
* Kitchen Counter Chronicle – Outdoor Play Party – Shredded Paper Duck Hunt
* Baby Centre – Kids activities with magnets – Fridge Car Track
*Building Blocks and Acorns – Top 40 Roaring Dinosaur Activities, Crafts and Inspiration! – Dinosaur Sensory Tub and Special Delivery (Guest post on Rainy Day Mum)
* Crystal and Co – Preschool Car Craft Ideas – Car Ramp Painting, Shaving Cream Car Tracks, Masking Tape Car Track
* The Jenny Evolution – Fine Motor Activities For Kids – Giant Threading
* The Educators’ Spin On It – Water lessons for toddlers – DIY Water Wall
* Let Kids Be Kids – DIY Waterfall Wall
* Coffee Cups and Crayons – My Hyperemesis Gravidarum Pregnancy
* Play DR Mom – ABCs of Adventures of Adam
* Coffee Cups and Crayons – Entertain your toddler with household objects
* Betsy Finn – Surviving Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Normal toddler play activities will commence very soon! We have some very exciting play projects up our sleeves.
You May Also Like: