August has come and gone in the blink of an eye. We have thoroughly enjoyed the month with Dad-Dad at home and aren’t ready for him to go back to work yet. Tomorrow will be a hard day for all of us!
August saw our first family holiday to Ibiza where Adam discovered a love for swimming and ice cream. We went on numerous family days out – check our Instagram page for a little insight into our adventures away from the blog. August also saw a new blog design for Adventures of Adam. This was the first time we had changed anything to the layout of the blog since we started back in March 2014. What do you think of the new design?
Popular posts in August:
What has been happening in August on Adventures of Adam:
Featured posts throughout August:
* Tots 100 – Meet The Finalists in the Mad Blog Awards – Best Pre-School Blog
* Castle View Academy – Ultimate Collection of Spider Crafts and Activities – Incy Wincy Spider Guttering and Giant Spider Threading
* Baby Centre – Sense of Touch Activities and Sensory Play – Texture Lotto
* Sunny Day Family – 20 Nursery Rhyme Activities – Humpty Dumpty painting, Incy Wincy Spider Guttering Fun and Hickory Dickory Dock Tuff Spot
* Baby Centre – Threading and weaving crafts for kids – Pasta Tuff Spot and Giant threading
* Crafty Kids At Home – Top 10 Fine Motor Skills Apple Activities – Sticky Apple Tree
* Baby Centre – Sense of hearing activities and sensory play – Talking tins
* Baby Centre – Sense of Smell Activities and Sensory Play – Smelly swamp dinosaur land, cinnamon salt tray, scented moon sand
* Baby Centre – 20+ Ways to entertain your toddler while you cook – Stacking plastic cups, Clothes pegs, Spice containers, Cotton wool play and Playing with cup cake cases
* Baby Centre – Sense of Taste Activities and Sensory Play – Tasting Station and The Very Hungry Caterpillar
You May Also Like: